Friday, June 6, 2008

The joy of making love with clothes ON

A couple of days I was invited over to a party to play the role of a host. A bunch of couples were trying swinging for the fist time and the whole idea was to make it more of a fun and frolic event than making it some kind of experiment.. The idea of seeing myself into a new role motivated me and I immediately shot back a mail suggesting that there be a dress code for the party and that everyone should be wearing traditional Indian dresses (Sarees and Kurtas). From my past experiences I know that traditional Indian dresses can be very sensuous in some circumstances :-)

Finally on the day I found myself amongst three most vivacious couples I have come across in the recent months. After an hour of playing some very naughty games I was asked by this lovely lady about when I was intending to announce the start of the real games. Giving her a beaming smile I said that the games had already started. She gave me a confused look so I took this opportunity to make an announcement as a host that the rule for the night was that no one was going to strip off any clothes tonight. No un-buttoning, no unzipping whatever has to be done needs to be done with clothes on. Every one was giving me an amused look so I put them a simple question “Look back and remember what was the most exciting experience you had …It was when you had your first kiss…when you fondled his/her body for the first time … .and come to think of it you had all your clothes on at that time!!!!!” .In telling all this what I was trying to explain was that you don’t have to be all naked to be enjoying those sexual pleasures…its all in the ambiance and most importantly it’s the state of mind. So without wasting any further time I jumped into my role as a host and initiated them into a couple of erotic activities that I had mastered over the years. And within a couple of minutes the scene tuned into an erotic playground with passions soaring so high that I thought that it would be very difficult for everyone to stay clothed but everyone was sporting and all of them managed to stay in their clothes. Seeing everything going according to plan all I needed to do was to judge the right timing when the passion would grow so out of control that it would be on the verge of bursting out. The moment I felt that the time had come I asked each of them to go into the rooms with their “own partners” where they were allowed to take of their clothes. And while I sat down and drank my pepsi I knew that everyone would be having one of the most mind blowing sex they would have ever had with their partners. At the end of it all it was a job WELL DONE :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we love screwing with the panties on.

Anonymous said...

I love doing it with my clothes on. I love a man's cock sticking out of his trousers. Wish I was back in India!