Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Any Cuckolding fantasies shaping out there … I am waiting for an invitation!!!

The last party at Kasauli was fun and after the party ended I could but only sigh that I wish I was there as a participant. Never once in any of the parties I have held before the thought had come to my mind but this was little different, maybe it was the weather, or the boisterous 30 something crowd, or maybe the horny hormones in me are upto their naughty games once more. I don’t think I would be ever be able to take part in any of the activities of the party as there are lots of responsibilities I have to handle but I can certainly do with an invitation from a cuckold who can fuel my breast kneading fantasies. So if you are one of the adventurous couple who are interested in role playing their fantasies out then I am the one who is eagerly waiting for an invitation from your side!!!

PS: Email me at swingers.india@gmail.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, we are 33/34 couple from Chennai...sounds fine for our fantasies...but how, when and where?

Spirituality Through Sexuality said...

You can always contact me at swingers.india@gmail.com and we can explore the possibilities !!!!

Anonymous said...

hey how can i organize similar kinda in Varanasi?

Unknown said...

we r from mp charurahul2009@gmail.com we r 32/28 good looking cpl want to swap with any good looking cpl lbut first we want to talk by phone interested cpl can mail us at our id bye...

Anonymous said...

hi we are young delhi south delhi based cpls looking for good cpls friend

Unknown said...

we are s delhi based young cpls allw990@gmail.com looking for good company.

Anonymous said...

we r young delhi based cpls mail aarti24raj@yahoo.com