Thursday, January 28, 2010

Forty - time to be naughty. Next party to be held in Chikmagalur

Indian Swingers parties would be heading southwards in the coming months. After restricting parties for long to north I have now decided to finally hold parties in south too. I did not want to expand too much in the start because I wanted to learn the complexities that might arise in holding such kind of parties. Now after all these parties I feel a lot more comfortable in terms of people management and in terms of effectiveness of various games that we hold in our parties. So this time Chikmanglur would be our party venue and I would target to have around 15 couples this time!!! And yes this party would be only for those who are around 40(or look so like I do :-)). So if you think you still have that adventurous gene alive in you then write to me at swingers.india@gmail.com to get an invitation to our chikmanglur blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are delhi based couple 48/42 seeking couple for fun friendship anandndelhi@rediffmail.com