Saturday, December 12, 2009

Now accepting dinner invitations from Delhi swingers !!!

I get a lot of emails from couples who are eager to participate in my parties but of late I was not able to reply to them actively. Now that I am back on the party circuit once more I try to reply to the emails as soon as I can. Some would say that how much time does it take to send a canned email but for someone who is as lazy as me that also is a herculean task :-) Usually the next step after email exchange is a meeting at some public place and now I have nearly exhausted all the public places in delhi that I found out to be safe. So now am looking for accepting dinner invitations from everyone and anyone who cares to be a part of the club. You don’t have to invite me at your home as I can understand your concerns but yes any other place would do(even a the roadside dhaba would do :-) ). There is something about dinners that makes the whole experience much more personalized and it’s an age old proven fact that you connect the best via your tummy. So just email me with an invitation and take the first step to joining our swingers family. You don’t have to be a perfect host but the only thing that you might want to take note is that I don’t drink and I am a vegetarian :-)

No comments: