Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally its curtains for Indian Swingers this year…….

The last party of the year happened yesterday. And what a night it turned out to be. The sets were one of the most elaborate that we ever had in our parties (thanks to andy and riya for it. You are fabulous). For once the grope wall did not fall and the lick chairs had full occupancy :-) . And for once I had a sense of achievement and satisfaction after a long time. When I started to work on this concept I had very little belief that people would be open to this concept in India as typically wife swapping is the kind of activity people engage in. But now I feel that there is a refreshing change in our sexuality and we as a society are more open in expression of our sexuality…….. There were two couples whom I really missed having as guests in this party. They had so patiently waited for this party but it just took a little long than I expected so they were not able to make it for this party. One of them has left for china to purse their professional careers and I wish them luck on behalf of each of us at the Indian swingers……….. Now its finally over and I say goodbye to all those lovely people who made each of the parties memorable but I leave you all with a promise that we would be back next year with a better and much improved version of the Indian Swingers.!!!!!!

No comments: