Saturday, December 13, 2008

It’s a small world and I know it……

Well certainly it’s a very small world when it comes to the swinging community. Yesterday I got a mail addressed to me as “Dear GPL” and was pleasantly surprised to see someone address me by this name as these brought back memories of my party days. Seeing the word “GPL” I immediately knew that who all they could have been. It was not someone from India as during the parties here I am the organizer and never take part in any action. But in my UK clubbing days I was the “Great Pussy Licker” there :-) (yours truly was very popular among the mature ladies ) so it had to be one of the couple from the place where I was in the hall of fame. And considering the fact that I never mentioned anything about that in my blog and there is not any personal description about me on the blog….someone coming and addressing me as GPL and getting it right was nothing short of a miracle!!!! . Just goes on to show that’s it’s really a small world that has been made even much smaller then the advent of the internet

No comments: