Thursday, November 26, 2009

Alternate Nirvana: An exclusive travel club for the discerning couples!!!!

Today I am going to end my exile and get back into what I do best. - Playing host to naughty parties :-) I am also delighted to have finally laid the foundations of a premier travel club exclusively for couples who want to mix travel with a bit of exploration of their wilder side. You can visit the site at www.alternatenirvana.com . It’s a humble start but there is no dearth of ambition and I aspire that every trip that you people make creates memories for you that would last for the lifetime and those that you would yearn to relive again. For me sex is like any other work of art whose beauty lies in the hands of the artist giving it an expression. And when this expression reaches the heights of ecstasy you reach a state of absolute bliss – nirvana. Its not difficult all you need to do is to loose your inhibitions and just have that willingness to explore. :-) So just take the first step and contact me at swingers.india@gmail.com and you can be sure that by doing so you have opened the doors to a world of sensual possibilities !!!!


PS: Please note that this is not a Wife Swapping club but a genuine travel club which holds parties at exotic locations in India and abroad. Pleas make sure thart you have read the rules at http://indianswingers.blogspot.com/2008/03/rules-for-our-swingers-club.html before you contact me.

3 comments:

nu said...

nice one. will add your link to my blog.

aands said...

we are on buddy... rates in goa are exorbitant at present though..

Anonymous said...

hi we r from indore cpl we need only indore cpl if u any intersted than call me or mail.me9039649360