Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And the two wishes for my birthday are…….

There are many kinds of sexual kinks people have. While in the west because of sociological reasons you would get many type of fetish/kinks(we cannot even imagine in India that there would be so many people of would love to get inflicted with pain and humiliation) you would not have many people with fancy kinks and fetishes in India. How many of us who don’t frequent the net often would understand the meaning of terms like cuckold, Dom, Sub..? I can bet very few. But any ways I would lay down the two kinks that are on the top of my list - To spend couple of hours with a truly submissive woman and to play the voyeur guy. The realization of first kink is impossible here so that leaves the possibility of second kink wide open. There must be some couples(even of they are gay or lesbians) out there who would have had the crazy kink of getting watched by a stranger? So if you happen to read this article and you also accidentally happen to have any of the two kinks then I am waiting for an invitation from your side!!!!! Mail me at swingers.india@gmail.com  and with my birthday falling this month I can take it as a birthday gift….and yes I would also happily take belated birthday wishes ;-0

No comments: