Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall who’s the kinkiest of them all?

Even as a write this whole nation is engulfed in frenzy of the Indo-Pak cricket match happening today. Many people as me how does it feel to be a part of the parties that I organize and seeing the atmosphere around I can tell you that its exactly the same environment. There is anticipation, excitement, nervousness and most importantly the fear of the unknown. You can tell it when you talk to the couples that they are excited yet nervous about the party. Many are not able to sustain the mixed feeling and just pull out at the last moment (that I personally think is a wise thing to do). But I have to talk to them in length for days to make them comfortable for the event so that no one behaves in a manner that can prove detrimental to the to the bigger objective behind all my parties.
Now moving on to the updates from the party side.:- ) Since this party is going to be centered around the un conventional theme I have decided to make it more kinky by installing mirrors on all the walls. It is going to cost me a fortune but if it can have the desired effect that I hope I will have then all the investment is going to be worth it.

PS: Thanks Mr and Mrs JJ for your generous offer to help me out with dinner. I really appreciate that gesture and hope that you will enjoy the party as much as I enjoy hosting these parties.

No comments: