Saturday, April 18, 2009

They came. They conquered. They were the Real Swingers

They came from nowhere. They were under no obligation. They had noting to gain. All reason and logic was strongly pitted against what they were going to do. They could have turned back anytime. They had at least 100 reasons to so.  But still they went ahead and gave me a birthday present that I would cherish for the rest of my life. At a time when I did not even get many emails wishing me on my birthday they went out of their way to fulfill my birthday wish. Over the years I have seen enough naked bodies and enjoyed enough carnal pleasures but the experience I had in their company was truly inspiring and uplifting one. It reaffirmed my belief that more than anything else genuine swingers are progressive thinkers and have a big big heart. If you two are reading this then I would like you two know that It was truly a privilege to be in company of people as wonderful as you two. You have motivated me to pursue my dream of opening a professionally run swingers club with even more zeal and passion and with support of lovely people like you I am sure I am going to get there very soon.

Thank you once again for making my birthday so special!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

genuine feelings i suppose.

Unknown said...

Came across this blog by chance...spent last 45 minutes reading all your entries...All I can say is I am grateful to you for being so genuine, rational and free ... I am sure your club helps a lot of people get over the slavery from sexual desires and look at life beyond it ...

Keep it up...
As for me I am married around 34 , live in GGN and as of now am still struggling to evolve in this direction...
I will be a regular visitor to your posts...And have a very Happy Belated BDay...:)

Anonymous said...

you have original idea abt sexual liberation but can this idea overcome legal social and so called moral hurdles like to know ur reply

Anonymous said...

by default a search on the topic of wifeswapping lead me to your blogspot.i shall thank for giving this opporunity to vent my feelings on this taboo subject.
i think u r doing a great job for the cause of those cpls who think it normal to swap partners for sex.
we ourselves are into this concept for 2-3 years now.if anybody interested to personaly contact us,mail at monisha1976@yahoo.co.in
rakesh