Monday, March 24, 2008

Starting the journey-My experiments with Sexuality

I have realized that most of the times my thoughts are revolving around sex. I am living in a constant feeling of desire. A feeling that wants me want more and more of sex. The more I have the more joy I get, the more joy I get the more happy I am and the more happy i am the more joy I spread around me.

Someone told me that when you are drowned in godliness you always tend to remain happy and when you are happy you spread joy around. So that makes me think that if the end result of indulging in sexuality has the same results for you and the environment around you as that of spirituality then one thing can be replaced by the other. One word of caution that I would like to add here is that you need to look at sexuality in the right perspective and the right context. You can keep on reading spiritual book for years and yet fail to achieve even iota of spiritualism if you dont see things in the right context. In similar way you need to understand sexuality with an open heart and mind to truly derive benefits that are equivalent to achieving a higher level of spiritual state.

1 comment:

akkidacooldude said...

any couple from delhi ncr looking for some fun